Vuyk delivers a practical approach to engineering complex operations. As both naval architects and mechanical engineers, Vuyk can also facilitate project-specific vessel or equipment design.
- - Independent, project-specific, no-nonsense and safe solutions
- - Integrated knowledge of vessels and equipment
- - Practical experience combined with theoretical background
- - Structural and (hydro)dynamic expertise available in-house
- - Experience with multiple types of operations in various markets
SAFE OPERATIONS REQUIRE THOROUGH PREPARATION
Vuyk specialises in engineering and methods for renewables and offshore construction, or decommissioning and special dredging, mining or civil projects.
- heavy transport
- heavy lifting
- subsea lifting
- float-on, float-off
- load outs
- land fall or outfall
- ballasting operations
- salvage assistance.
These activities may apply to wind turbines and foundations, oil and gas platforms, tunnels, jetties, breakwaters or deepwater mining operations.