- Interviews scheduled (applications are still possible)
- Second round of interviews (check with the recruitment team if applications are still possible)
- Final interviews (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy filled (applications are not possible anymore)
- Vacancy available
- Interviews scheduled
- Second round of interviews
- Final interviews
- Vacancy filled
IHC IQIP is seeking a secretary for 40 hours a week (32 hours is negotiable). The role is fun and varied, and offers you plenty of opportunity to use your initiative. You will be responsible for receiving guests, including registration and guidance. You will also support a number of departments and managers, together with two other colleagues. This job is suitable for someone who is able to keep several balls in the air, and enjoys working in a friendly, informal and dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for answering telephone calls, processing mail, and managing travel and visa requests. In addition, the successful candidate will support annual staff meetings within the department and complete other general secretarial duties on a daily basis.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- receiving visitors and handling items such as mail, telephone traffic and (email) correspondence
- entering the agenda management (intensive) and making travel arrangements
- producing presentations
- compiling internal communications
- co-organising events
- handling all kinds of ad-hoc business and co-execution of office management.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- minimum MBO4 level of education
- extensive experience as a secretary in an internationally oriented company (an advantage)
- an excellent command of Dutch and English
- experience using MS Office
- strong communication skills
- an efficient and flexible approach, with a customer- and service-oriented attitude
- ability to prioritise and maintain overviews
- an open and honest personality, appropriately assertive and with a good sense of humour.
Please note, only candidates that qualify for an EU work visa will be considered viable. An online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC and was formed in 2015 from a merger of IHC Fundex Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel. With more than 200 years of combined knowledge and experience, IQIP designs and delivers fully integrated, innovative solutions for installation, foundation and decommissioning activities to the civil engineering, offshore wind, and oil and gas markets.
As a Secretary, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.
IHC IQIP is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
Are you interested in the position of Secretary and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.